Darlington Opticians Services
Looking for opticians in Cardiff?
Whether you think you might need an eye test for the first time or are looking for the latest frames to add to your collection, we can help. We are leading the way for opticians in Cardiff, specialising in expert eye care for all the family.
Our services are available to both NHS patients as well as private customers. We also provide domiciliary visits on request – contact us today to discuss your requirements.
Our services cover:
- Contact lenses
- Welsh Eyecare Initiative (see below)
- Domiciliary Home Visits
- Sight Tests available Mon-Fri in our Cardiff branch
- One hour glazing available in Cardiff (subject to availability)
Find your perfect contact lenses or choose from a large selection of frames
With expertise based on years of experience, our opticians will be able to help you find the perfect sight solution for you.
Our associates are on hand to help you select a pair of spectacles that will suit your face, eye shape, and style perfectly.
Because your eyes matter
Your experience of our optician is of the utmost importance, which is why we go to great lengths to ensure that the services you get from us are the best they can be.
All our tests, treatments, and check-ups are administered by some of the best opticians in the industry in a relaxed environment. This ensures that you are comfortable and well looked after throughout your visit to us.
The Welsh Eye Care Initiative
The Eye Health Examination Wales is a Welsh Assembly funded initiative that gives the general public access to more in depth eye assessments.
lost vision in their better eye.
2. Patients who are profoundly deaf.
3. Patients with retinitis pigmentosa, or siblings of patients with inherited eye
4. Patients of Black African, Black Caribbean, Indian,
Pakistani or Bangladeshi origin.
5. Patients with a family history of glaucoma.
6. Any patient presenting with acute symptoms requiring attention.
7. Patients who are registered blind or partially-sighted.